I just sent Mr. Dreamer a list. It’s a list of FUN things we get to do to prep the nursery for our beh-beh. I also sent the following note at the top of the list:
Here’s the list…. Deep breath… stress is not allowed. It’s just a list!
- Remove fan
- Fill holes
- Hang chandelier
- Back of door
- Inside closet
- Remove closet doors (negotiable) – if removed, decide on fabric/curtains
- Remove current hardware
- Put on new knobs
- Line drawers
- Find organizer for top
- Put crib together
- Shelf on wall?
- Work into closet?
- Need to decide
- Pick fabric
- Make curtains
- Make valance
- Make pillows (for bay window seat)
- Get black-out shade
- Wall Décor
- Pick Michelle/Jason baby photos for above crib – Ikea frames (craft? Decide)
- Find silver polk-a-dot decals and order
- Decide where Melsie farm paintings go
- Continue to stalk Craig’s List for Glider/ottoman
- Side table – paint? Buy new?
Whew! Do we have our work cut out for us or what? Baby isn’t coming until the end of May, but our goal to get (most of) this done is March 19th. That’s the day my girl, Carrie is hosting a shower at the Dream and it’s a perfect opportunity to show off the “chambre de bebe.” It’s also a deadline, and the Dreamers LOVE a deadline!
So, we’ll keep you update on how all that goes. Meanwhile, we’ll soon be bringing you a post about a VERY EXCITING new addition to the Dream, which has a lot to do with the following object being dragged away with bulk trash this week:
Happiness. Happiness. HAPPINESS! SO excited to share… stay tuned…